Menjong Sorig - Tsheringma Turmeric & Cinnamon Tea - 25g
Free delivery in Thimphu. Delivery charges may be applicable for other Dzongkhags.
If you are not happy with our service or if the product is not up to your expectation, you can cancel the order on the spot when we come to deliver your order. There will not be any cancelation or delivery charge imposed for returning the goods.
Terms and Conditions1. Prices of the products will change with time. It can go higher or lower.
2. Incase of faulty products, replacements or refund should be claimed within 24 hours after receiving the product.
3. Refund process will take 24-72 hours.
4. If delivery is required urgently, it should be mentioned while ordering the product (as a remark).
5. By ordering on Azha Pasa you agree to the above terms and conditions.
- This herbal tea is a blend of cinnamon (cinnamomum Zeylenicum) and Turmeric(curcuma longa).
- These two herbs are widely used since ancient times in many traditional medicine systems including Sowa Rigpa based Bhutanese traditional medicine system.
- Overall this herbal tea has an anti-oxidant, tonic and rejuvenating properties.
- Cinnamon is used to maintaining good liver functions, clearing dampness and cold as well as to detoxify the body.
- Many studies indicate that turmeric has a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immune-boosting properties.
- This natural herbal tea is particularly helpful for alleviating the mood swings associated with menstruation among many women due to hormonal changes.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced thereby bringing direct benefits to the people who collect, grow and supply them. we partner,
- support and depend on the local women's group for making this product